Support Forums

Full Version: Recruiting for Shangri-La Black Ops Xbox for Focusing Stone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Black-Ops-Annihilation-Shangri-La-Focusi...00x234.jpg]

Alrighty guys. I am trying to find people that want to get the focusing stone and are willing to participate with us, my brother and I. we have gotten to round 23. Obviously, there are some requirements:

• Speak proper English... Omg
  • Obviously have the Annihilation Map Pack.Omg
  • You must have passed round 18.
  • You must have played the map and get a general experience of things around the map.
  • Be courteous, willing to revive someone.
  • Must have a microphone for communication.
  • You must be somewhat skilled.
  • You must know what the focusing stone Easter egg is.
  • You must be willing to get the focusing stone.
  • At least 15 years or older -- We don't appreciate screeching voices telling us to revive you. Yeah kids, go play some Mario.
  • You must have time on your hands, at least two hours.

The game will be taking place tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

PM me on Xbox Live so I can send you a friend request/invite, as well as reply to this thread. My gamertag is Restricter.

[color=#00BFFF]We need 2 more people at this point in time that pass all the necessities above.
Trololololol double posting your thread Tongue
(07-04-2011, 03:46 PM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]Trololololol double posting your thread Tongue

Yes I appologize for that inconvienonce if it bothers the lack of your uncourteous Mind. Go away troll. You have been warned kid.
No the troll always stay alive and you can't hurt it Tongue
Why did you make two threads about this?
(07-05-2011, 08:54 AM)ABlackFedora Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you make two threads about this?

Ok, I am sorry for double posting. Apparently I clicked the post thread button twice and that happens.. Jeez...
I might be joining later, i think i might be getting the map-pack today Smile

If i do get it, my gamertag is: Unfortunate.