Support Forums

Full Version: Starting out in VB.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NOTE: This is a copy and paste from www.hackforums.net, I'm putting it here because it helped me immensely when I was starting VB, Now I'v made lots of bots and programs, some of them I released on Hackforums.net

Thanks to Delicious from hackforums for this, all credits go to him.

[Image: idhJxA.png]

[Image: idlZDA.png]

[Image: idhARe.png]

You didn't need the link to HF, all you needed was the username. Since SF doesn't support any hacking material or references to sites with such material.

Good list though, however I can imagine there's a few important things missing. There's no explanation of resource files or references anywhere from what I can see in the list.
(07-04-2011, 01:35 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't need the link to HF, all you needed was the username. Since SF doesn't support any hacking material or references to sites with such material.

Good list though, however I can imagine there's a few important things missing. There's no explanation of resource files or references anywhere from what I can see in the list.

Agreed it's an incomplete guide but still, it helps begginers it certainly helped me Big Grin
thanks a lot for the list! Smile
(07-07-2011, 06:03 PM)B3cnoc Wrote: [ -> ]thanks a lot for the list! Smile

No problem, Enjoy!

Blackhat
even though ive seen this before it can still be very helpful to beginners
(07-08-2011, 10:48 AM)bigandrewgold Wrote: [ -> ]even though ive seen this before it can still be very helpful to beginners

Yeah, it was very helpful to me anyway.

Blackhat
Thank you, Thank you.

Oh did I say thank you!!!!
(07-08-2011, 05:19 PM)TheBlackNight Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Thank you.

Oh did I say thank you!!!!

Same here!
I will be comming here several times!

Inventor1
(07-08-2011, 06:07 PM)Inventor1 Wrote: [ -> ]Same here!
I will be comming here several times!

Inventor1
No problem Big Grin

Blackhat
Pages: 1 2