Support Forums

Full Version: Hey guys :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, a while ago I started at this forum but I wasn't active, I decided to come back here now that the community seems to have grown a bit.

For you guys who came from Hackforums you might know me, I'm called Bckc on there also.
Hey what's up im on HF to same name.
Welcome to SF dude. Nice to see you're planning on being more active. You are planning on being more active right XD
welcome to SF
(07-04-2011, 11:01 PM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SF dude. Nice to see you're planning on being more active. You are planning on being more active right XD

Ofcourse, my activity so far is /fail lmfao

I'm aiming for 200 HQ posts by the end of july Big Grin
Don't aim for HQ posts in that way. Because you might make mistakes, trying to finish your goal and all. But I admire the enthusiasm. SF has another HQ member. XD
(07-08-2011, 06:55 PM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Don't aim for HQ posts in that way. Because you might make mistakes, trying to finish your goal and all. But I admire the enthusiasm. SF has another HQ member. XD

Thank you. I just wish SF had more members in general, you've got to admit its a pretty dead forum.
It's dead right now. But eventually I'll find a Max. Revive and save the entire forum.
(07-10-2011, 02:32 PM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]It's dead right now. But eventually I'll find a Max. Revive and save the entire forum.

Lol pokemon reference Omg

Blackhat
(07-10-2011, 05:00 PM)bckc Wrote: [ -> ]Lol pokemon reference Omg

Blackhat

XD That was the point really Big Grin
Pages: 1 2