Support Forums

Full Version: About the dog guy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i met this guy, that my friend wanted me to meet and he uhhm Does Things to dogs, i went there an he likes me, He had a dog with his anal juice all over the place. It was on the couch and everywhere! What should i do? He has fallen in love with me, and im not gay!
Wait let me get this straight, this guy has sex with dogs and is also homosexual?
I would stay away from him man. Also I'm pretty sure having sex with a dog is illegal.
(07-03-2011, 08:36 PM)Skillify Wrote: [ -> ]Wait let me get this straight, this guy has sex with dogs and is also homosexual?
I would stay away from him man. Also I'm pretty sure having sex with a dog is illegal.
Im not sure if it is, but im afraid im going to get raped, Should i call the cops? Not sure here, he i a creep.

I think the OP is just trolling..if you're not,call the animal protection/animal police..if he really does what you said,he's not even human and he deserves to rot in jail.
Why did you meet him??? Everyone told you NOT to!!!
Now i think you might be trolling, that is disgusting! You didn't need to share the dog anal juice everywhere, now i am disgusted.
(07-03-2011, 07:55 PM)M_a_X Wrote: [ -> ]Well i met this guy, that my friend wanted me to meet and he uhhm Does Things to dogs, i went there an he likes me, He had a dog with his anal juice all over the place. It was on the couch and everywhere! What should i do? He has fallen in love with me, and im not gay!

You should tell the cops about this, it's illegal.
I believe OP is trolling. I mean that post doesn't even have structure in it.

"Hey I went to a guy's house and say him freakin dogs, what should I do?"

You would think you already know what to do.
Well if your being serious than there is a problem. You may want to alert you local police department (do not call the emergency hotline ex: 911) but find the local pd #. You could also find an animal abuse hotline, and see if they could be of assistance. Good luck with this problem! Animal cruelty is a terrible crime and must be stopped!
(07-09-2011, 12:03 AM)specizripn Wrote: [ -> ]Well if your being serious than there is a problem. You may want to alert you local police department (do not call the emergency hotline ex: 911) but find the local pd #. You could also find an animal abuse hotline, and see if they could be of assistance. Good luck with this problem! Animal cruelty is a terrible crime and must be stopped!
okay, i reported him and he has been arrested. Sick punker.
Pages: 1 2