Support Forums

Full Version: RiPPiiN's Modding Support Thread [Xbox 360]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well im here to give help to others who have questions or need help with modding the xbox 360.

I am an experienced modder in the following fields.
JTAG's
USB Mods
Transfer Cable Mods

So just post your questions and i will try my best to help!
Do you know how to make your own mods? If so could you tell me where I could being to learn?
(07-02-2011, 11:02 AM)Kai Stern Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how to make your own mods? If so could you tell me where I could being to learn?

What kind of mods? What game?
(07-02-2011, 03:12 PM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of mods? What game?

Like menu mods and such for CoD: World at War.
(07-03-2011, 08:34 AM)Kai Stern Wrote: [ -> ]Like menu mods and such for CoD: World at War.
Well those are GPD mods if im not mistaking, very easy to do. I have yet to try them but if you need help i would gladly look into it and help you.
RiPPiiN what mod is required to mod your GT. I have done it before with the USB... Now with the new update it says the xbox live profile got corrupted. Also do you know if is possible to sign into COD: Black Ops with a modded gamertag anymore???
(07-03-2011, 01:42 PM)Resistance Wrote: [ -> ]RiPPiiN what mod is required to mod your GT. I have done it before with the USB... Now with the new update it says the xbox live profile got corrupted. Also do you know if is possible to sign into COD: Black Ops with a modded gamertag anymore???

Modded Profiles are banned, This was done by xbox, not call of duty. So no way around it man.
(07-03-2011, 03:01 PM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]Modded Profiles are banned, This was done by xbox, not call of duty. So no way around it man.

DAMN. IT. Thanks for the information. OFF SUBJ: Don't lie, we all you everyone loves modding GTs, especially you though. Anyways are there methods of modding GPDs for Black Ops? Perhaps making yourself 15 prestige and changing the string value of aim assist from 10 to 90?
Menu Mods from Call of Duty are the only ones that I think are easy to make.
Vouch for Josh, He has done this for me!
Pages: 1 2