Support Forums

Full Version: Who likes/loves/hates Call Of Duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I want to know how many people like/love COD and how many hate it.
I love CoD4, Like MW2, and Hate B:Ops
To be honest it is a love/hate relationship. Some days i love playing call of duty, but other days i ask myself why i keep playing it. But for the most part it is fun.
then vote "like" XD
I loved COD4 the best I can't stand all the other Call of Duty's you get nothing but straight bullshit
I like it. I don't play it that much, because I like MW2 better. COD games (after what i know) is supposed to be like real. And Bo don't give me that . Only MW2 gives me that. That gives me a real combat feeling , well better than BO. I hope MW3 is better, because I am buying it Tongue
I love most aspects of CoD except for the obvious fails they put in.
For example- noob tubes, OP guns, Second Chance, Ghost/Cold blooded and more things.
It's still the best FPS game out, though.
i love it on my good days but i hate it on my bad days
I love it regardless on a good day or bad day. Usually on a bad day I get a Tomohawk cross map direct hit scalper. On good days I just get average kills.
I simply hate the NEWER call of duty (COD4-COD:BO)... The only thing I like about it is the zombie game mode on the newer ones.

The only reason for this is because I dislike the rush-type gameplay that even single-player has incorporated.

That is why I <3 battlefield Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9