Support Forums

Full Version: Jak Games!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who remembers these? I was thinking about ATVing in the desert the other day and my mind wanders a lot, then I was like :o Jak!!!#!@#

Anyone? The little guy in the desert with his companion

You talking about Jak and Daxter? That was the crap back in the day.
(07-02-2011, 05:43 PM)EaGLeZ Wrote: [ -> ]You talking about Jak and Daxter? That was the crap back in the day.

Yeah I know

I used to take my friend's memory stick and steal his gameplay to beat hard parts
Ninja
I think he's talking about a Play Station 1 game that I used to play a long time ago..Jak and Daxter.
I've played almost all of the games, good action adventure game. They were ALL good, Jak 1, 2, and 3. 3 was more of a racing/driving game in some parts, but it was still great. And what's that red heads name in one of them? Ashley or something, her body was decently modelled for a game character lol.

I should revisit playing Jak 3 again, good times, I liked the plot of all 3 Jak and daxter games, they were all well put together, maybe i'll buy the next newest one that comes out as well if they continue with them.
I don't really think that I remember this game series.. O.o..
Oh god I remember this game... I have all of the... Jack & Daxter, Jack II, Jack III, and Daxter... I still play them sometimes...

Great games...
I think your talking about jack and dextar?
(07-07-2011, 01:11 PM)morchid Wrote: [ -> ]I think your talking about jack and dextar?

Wrong. "Jak and Daxter" however, the games after the first, are only called Jak 2 and Jak 3. Daxter was left out. In some of the newer ones as well.

http://www.jak3-game.com/temp.html?plugin=gotflash
I do. :3
Pages: 1 2