Support Forums

Full Version: Help! What should I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm coming up to one of those choices in my life that will forever decide what kind of person I'm going to be and what my career will be and I need some outside help so I can see things from a different perspective.

So what should I do? What should I pick?

Not including a TLDR because I think you need to really read everything to understand it.
Don't ask us this! Its your life choice just take something you like or you will feel sorry for ever writing this thread!
(06-30-2011, 12:45 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ask us this! Its your life choice just take something you like or you will feel sorry for ever writing this thread!

It's not like you guys are deciding for me, I need to see things from a different perspective which is why I'm asking for help. I'm not going to leave a decision as big as this up to some random teenager behind a computer screen. I need your opinions.
I think all you should do, is care about education and think about your family.
(06-30-2011, 12:53 PM)Goldsound Wrote: [ -> ]It's not like you guys are deciding for me, I need to see things from a different perspective which is why I'm asking for help. I'm not going to leave a decision as big as this up to some random teenager behind a computer screen. I need your opinions.

I know you won't let use decide but our opinions could lead you to a false conclusion!
I think you should read more and more
(06-30-2011, 05:03 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: [ -> ]I know you won't let use decide but our opinions could lead you to a false conclusion!

I don't see how that could happen. Obviously if someone says "Be an actor cause it'll get you lots of money and get you laid" I'm not really going to pay attention to that. I just want to know what you guys would do in that situation.