Support Forums

Full Version: Websites on Education?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to get some extra education in anything really. I'm talking about school education such as Algebra, Math, Science. I already know about Khan Academy, but I was wondering is there anything as good to match it?
Umm plato learning i think is like that.
Try and find free eBooks on studies that you require. The interned is filled with al kinds of “study aids” you just need to find the right ones.

T~
Google is the best option in this case! I don't think you can get a full course on one subject for free online! Your best bet is to try find some e-books and some websites talking about one subject!
Plato learning, you need to sign up and pay I'm sure.
(06-29-2011, 11:57 PM)Epicly Wrote: [ -> ]Plato learning, you need to sign up and pay I'm sure.

On most stuff where you have everything in one place you need to sing up and pay! Best is to just collect informations form more sources!
I use Boredofstudies.org for my country it's really great. it's a full forum with resources like past papers and worked papers.
Plato learning is good. go for it