Support Forums

Full Version: on/off/offlock Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.planetwideforums.com

Requesting an interesting set of on/off/off_lock graphics for the site. No payment Big Grin It's simple I'm just out of ideas atm as I have a horrible migraine. Obviously images should be 35x35.

Or even ideas. Any help is appreciated Big Grin
You should just pull the globe from your banner shrink it a bit and use it. If there are new posts then have it spin slowly (Not annoyingly though!) Then if it is closed have it on fire!! lol
Quote: You should just pull the globe from your banner shrink it a bit and use it. If there are new posts then have it spin slowly (Not annoyingly though!) Then if it is closed have it on fire!! lol
Yeah, that's not really original ... but well, hope it helps...

[Image: new.png]
[Image: lock.png]
[Image: ok.png]

Tell me if you have any idea Smile
(10-22-2009, 01:31 PM)Spl3en Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's not really original ... but well, hope it helps...

[Image: new.png]
[Image: lock.png]
[Image: ok.png]

Tell me if you have any idea Smile

They aren't too bad tbh, good job. I don't know if Grizzly will like them, it depends what he's looking for but I personally think they're good.
I like them, let me add them to the forum and see how they look Big Grin

Now to try to remember which template the images that are displayed on the left of the forums is located lol.

Edit: I have implemented these into the forum and I think they look pretty good Big Grin