Support Forums

Full Version: Omg, annihilation is out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But it won't show me that I can download it. WTF yo!!! Not cool. Do you have to have escalation to get annihilation or something.... I am pissed here, its June 28... Wheres my map pack.
Nice, I'm gonna check it out if there are any other downloads elsewhere. Or we maybe just have to wait for it.
(06-28-2011, 01:12 AM)Napalm™ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I'm gonna check it out if there are any other downloads elsewhere. Or we maybe just have to wait for it.
When do you think? Half an hour more?
I am going to download it when I wake up.
I am not a big CoD Player, but I heard the zombie map for this is amazing.
Call of Duty is not something I'm crazy about. I'll live without it.
Yay I am downloading it now. Big Grin
(06-28-2011, 01:11 AM)Resistance Wrote: [ -> ]But it won't show me that I can download it. WTF yo!!! Not cool. Do you have to have escalation to get annihilation or something.... I am pissed here, its June 28... Wheres my map pack.

If you are talking about cod black ops, that map pack is what xbox live players call old.
Too bad that PS3 gets it way after xbox.
+Cod sucks wiener anyway.
-- Positive --

(06-29-2011, 09:13 AM)Positive Wrote: [ -> ]If you are talking about cod black ops, that map pack is what xbox live players call old.
Too bad that PS3 gets it way after xbox.
+Cod sucks wiener anyway.
-- Positive --
Why does it suck?
I just finished downloading it and I am now playing (: