Support Forums

Full Version: MW2 still owns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Obviously I'm a Gamer but I'm a PC Gamer...yes I suckYeye
Who thinks MW2 is still beasty and who can't wait for MW3?
Black Ops sucks on PC I think, oh and hit me up if you want my Steam ID Victoire
I like MW2 when I play with a party, when i play by myself it just angers me, but yes I like MW2 and can't wait for Mw3
(06-25-2011, 03:21 AM)Rive. Wrote: [ -> ]I like MW2 when I play with a party, when i play by myself it just angers me, but yes I like MW2 and can't wait for Mw3

Haha, yeah. Thats true. Quick Scoping in a private party is what made me like MW2.
I'm a PC gamer as well. You don't suck, lol.

Modern Warfare was alright. Was never a huge Call of Duty fan, though.
(06-25-2011, 04:46 PM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a PC gamer as well. You don't suck, lol.

Modern Warfare was alright. Was never a huge Call of Duty fan, though.

Glad too know I'm not the only PC gamer, lol. Only game I've really liked is the classic Soldier of Fortune and Modern Warfare series.
Meh I still play it time to time. It's still a boss game (:
I love the quickscoping, it is fun to do.

Thats my main hope on MW3... Black Ops is a fun game, dont get me wrong, but there is ovbiously some changes that could be made such as second chance.

I hope they try to keep all of the BS out of MW3
I think they're taking noobtube, G18 and a few perks out that everyone hated in MW1, MW2 and BO's...hopefully. I heard there trying too take out Quick Scopers aswell. I don't know but hope not.
Mw2 is beast man.
Mw2 is beast man.
I agree that MW2 guns and stuff are better than B.O. But MW2 has more noobs (not to say that B.O doesn't). It just makes the wait for MW3 more painful Sad
Pages: 1 2