Support Forums

Full Version: Selling built for you Websites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I sell multiple things on forums, eBay and my Website. This Thread I'm selling Websites. I'll create any website you like, about anything you like. I'll custom make Logo's, Headers etc. 1 year domain name and 1 months premium web hosting will be included with the price. You can review the hosting services once you've purchased and been given all the details. I will be making a website for this soon but at the moment you can look at my personal website; www.boosting-services.com

You tell me what you'd like such as Clan website/Gaming, Communication Website, Blog, Business, etc (all websites include Forums unless told otherwise). If you want it for selling products then I will need 10 minutes of your help at some point if you will be accepting PayPal as a payment method. I'm also not exactly sure if it's okay too sell stuff like this on this forum, sorry if this Thread is useless. I have no reputation on this Forum as I've only just found it but everyone has too start from somewhere.

Payment isn't important until your Website is finished. PayPal, Bank Transfer & cheque only please.

ANY WEBSITE, ANY LAYOUT, DOMAIN AND ONE MONTHS WEB HOSTING £45!

Thanks in advance, boosting_services.