Support Forums

Full Version: Bayonetta[Review]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bayonetta.jpg]
I bought the game Bayonetta from my firend because I saw him playing it at his house and I just had to have it. The game is really enjoyable. You are a witch and you go and beat the crap of angels. The game is really fun and incredibly hard is you put it on the "Non-Stop Infinite Climax" Difficulty. The story line of the game is very easy to follow but can be confusing at times. You can also buy guns and new weapons from this guy with angels Halos as currency. I would really recommend this game to anyone.

Trailer.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWolGErlxlU[/yt]

The second one has been announced so I will be buying that no doubt.
I stopped the video at around 40 seconds in, when it started to look really boring, and raunchy.
(06-24-2011, 01:55 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped the video at around 40 seconds in, when it started to look really boring, and raunchy.

I guess it is just a matter of opinion. It really depends on if you like these type of games.

I've played this before. It's awful. Probably one of the worst games I've played.
(06-24-2011, 02:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I've played this before. It's awful. Probably one of the worst games I've played.

:O Man, I really enjoyed it. But, it is your opinion and I respect that. Big Grin

I personally dont reeally like it.
I liked watching MuzzaFuzza's videos. looked pretty sick.
This Game Is Too Old , I have Already Ended It!
my friends that have played this say it is bad