Support Forums

Full Version: Can anyone suggest some fantasy games/MMORPGs for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi.

I really enjoy fantasy games ([MMO]Rpgs) and the like, and I'm looking for some now for the PC. I've played WoW before, but only on private servers 'cause I cba to pay $15 per month just to put up with annoying 12 year olds -_-. I didn't really LOVE it anyway like a lot of people do.

I've played Icewind Dale II before, and it was an interesting concept, but I never really got into it enough to play it all the way through. My friend is a gaming fanatic and he said I should try Baulder's Gate.

I also enjoy MUDs, if you have any idea what that is :B If not, don't worry about it.

I have two computers; a crappy laptop, and an 'okay' desktop (as far as gaming goes). The specs are listed below.

Laptop:

Desktop:

Thanks Blackhat
Ok here we go...
For your laptop, I suggest games such as Warcraft III (especially the DotA map) and Diablo II. No offense but your laptop really sucks ass for any of the more modern games.

For your desktop I'd suggest games such as Dungeon Lords, NeverWinter Nights, Aion, and EverQuest.
Baldurs Gate is definitely a must for you as well! If you like grinding, Granado Espada, if you like a bit of Final Fantasy combat, Atlantica, and you could try out Guild Wars. All for your desktop and the last ones are all of the MMO genre.

As far as traditional RPG's go, maybe DarkStone. Morrowind is more a action RPG, but definitely worth it. If any others come to my mind i will post them. Big Grin
(10-22-2009, 03:54 AM)ReVamped Wrote: [ -> ]Ok here we go...
For your laptop, I suggest games such as Warcraft III (especially the DotA map) and Diablo II. No offense but your laptop really sucks ass for any of the more modern games.

For your desktop I'd suggest games such as Dungeon Lords, NeverWinter Nights, Aion, and EverQuest.

None taken. I understand that ^^
Aion and EverQuest are pay-to-play games, and I want to avoid those ^^ I mean, those which have a recurring subscription fee.

(10-22-2009, 04:01 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]Baldurs Gate is definitely a must for you as well! If you like grinding, Granado Espada, if you like a bit of Final Fantasy combat, Atlantica, and you could try out Guild Wars. All for your desktop and the last ones are all of the MMO genre.

As far as traditional RPG's go, maybe DarkStone. Morrowind is more a action RPG, but definitely worth it. If any others come to my mind i will post them. Big Grin

I've tried Guild Wars.. it reminded me too much of WoW, only suckier Sad But I'll look into the others.
Morrowind is like Oblivion, right? Same series? I've seen my sister-in-law play it, and I've played Oblivion for the 360. I don't think I'll enjoy it on a PC that much, however, I'll try it out.

Thanks a lot, both of you.
MMORPG
I suggest Silkroad Smile Is not p2p game, but u have ingame valute named SILK (u can buy silk with real money) which is for buying some items in game

www.silkroadonline.net
You've probably already played it but what about final fantasy?
(10-22-2009, 04:01 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]Baldurs Gate is definitely a must for you as well! If you like grinding, Granado Espada, if you like a bit of Final Fantasy combat, Atlantica, and you could try out Guild Wars. All for your desktop and the last ones are all of the MMO genre.

Baldurs Gate was amazing. I didn't know it existed for PC though. :O
All of those games on the older platforms were great. Legend of the Dragoon on PS1 for example, Jesus, a top game, if not, one of the greatest. And of course, there is FF and Baldurs Gate. Now I feel like getting a PS emulator. =|

I've played Oblivion, I liked that game but I couldn't find time to play it.
Quote: You've probably already played it but what about final fantasy?

I've played them ^^
Yeah Guild Wars sucks. Big Grin If you like some cartoonesque take a look at Dragonica. The old Fallout series could appeal to you as well as Planescape Torment. Have fun and let me know what you are playing. Big Grin
what about d&d unlimited i played the beta it was fun my accounts fudged right now to yea

http://www.ddo.com/playnow/
Pages: 1 2 3