Support Forums

Full Version: What other companies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering, what other companies should Omni add other than Dell and HP.

Im thinking Toshiba and IBM and others.
What do you think?
Yeah, toshiba is pretty popular. But dell has a pretty solid pseudo monopoly on computers.
(06-23-2011, 10:33 AM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, toshiba is pretty popular. But dell has a pretty solid pseudo monopoly on computers.

Im saying if we can add new ones, which would it be?
(06-23-2011, 12:08 PM)Mastermrz Wrote: [ -> ]Im saying if we can add new ones, which would it be?

Oh I know. I am agreeing with you. Toshiba is selling some pretty nice equipment. I almost bought one of those the other day but then realized I didn't need it. I see toshiba becoming popular enough to earn a spot on SF.
I would like to see both up there, they are both pretty nice.
I think IBM is a company Omni should add as well. This is a great company and a company that needs to be out there to all computer hackers and users. IBM are great.
Maybe Gateway, MPC/Gateway Pro, Compaq, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Alienware, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, E-Machines, Acer, AsusTEK. Thats all that i can think of.

BTW Packard Bell is a UK Popular PC ManufacturerOui
Toshiba maybe?

The others aren't that great.
I hate toshiba... their a piece of worthless crap. Bad quality in every laptop I've bought.
Uhm toshiba, or Asus, Acers
Pages: 1 2