Support Forums

Full Version: Ay Ay Ay...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, this has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now, and it has been interfering with my ability to sleep, so, im gonna try telling you guys to see if it helps at all....

Sometime in July: I ask a friend of mine if she had any friends that were single, she said yes, and tried hooking me up with a heavy set friend of hers, to which i promptly said no

2,3 Week Of August: Havnt seen my friend since July, she's shows up the second week of August with a Very Very Attractive friend. In Fact, and this does sound quite corny, She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. For the sake of anonymity, her name is H. I find out that she had just broken up with her Ex on the 3rd. I am very intimidated by her, the fact that she is older than me, she's beautiful, im fugly, I have no social skills besides sitting in front of a computer, and smashing peoples faces in. She seems to find me attractive as well. I ask her out, she says "No, I need some time to get over Cory, but I will say yes, I know I Will"

August 20th: H says yes to me, I leave town, and go to her house. she tells me why she needed time to get over her ex; and he confirms it at a later date. Throughout their entire 2 year relationship, He was cheating on her every few hours when she wasnt around; when she was, it was nothing but *fudge fudge fudge*. She found out one day, in her room, He slipped up. She soaks it in, and starts crying. He pulls her pants off, and fucks her, When she makes no reaction, He beats her (she still had bruises on her face, side of her face was cut open) She says "Thats why I waited that week, to make sure that you werent going to just go out and do that to me".

August 22nd: I have the Displeasure of Meeting Cory, H's Ex. He admits to doing said action, and attacks me. Mind you, There are cops everywhere. They do Nothing. Im 15, He's 21. As soon as I attack back, the cops pull me off and cuff me. He spits in my face, and punches me in the stomach, i feel blood rush to my mouth, and I spit it out in his face, resulting in me getting tazed. fun Big Grin. Im released from Custody, walking around a town that i am unfamiliar with, trying to get back to H's House. Her parents already know what happened. thats good ^.^

Time passes; H's comes down to my house every weekend. I encourage her to go out with some of her friends one weekday saying "Im not going to be a controlling boyfriend, i want you to have fun with your friends!" so she goes out, gets hammered, blacks out. wakes back up, and Cory's walking right into her house; grabs her by the hair, knocks her out, and drags her outside. (ive actually seen footage. family is paranoid about Feds, like myself). She wakes up, getting raped, and screams for help, knocked out again. footage is brought to cops, they do nothing.

Last Weekend; I had the displeasure of seeing Cory again, when i was just waking up (Hindsight almost makes this funny because i sleep nude). A Fight ensues in H's room, lots of blood from both parties, He throws me out the window, i hit the ground and roll, run back inside, and he's gone. H's face is bleeding.

I love H with all my heart, and she's proven it back to me many times in the past 2 months, without even knowing it at times. I believe everything that happened for at least 1 of 4 reasons
1.) She has no reason to lie about it
2.) I was there
3.) Cory really does act like that
4.) I have seen Footage and Heard Audio'

im not hoping for anyones sympathy in this, i just wanted to try to get it off of my chest..which doesnt seem to have helped...so its ok if you just do tl;dr...
I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I have difficulties believing the validity of this story. Here's why.

#1 - You're a minor. Cory is not. I don't know where yo ulive, but I'm going to assume it's the US. In Oklahoma, which is where I live, if an adult beats a minor even if it means just socking him out, whic his a lot less severe than what he seemingly did to you, then he could get sued/fined/jail time. However, what he did to you would be classified as severe assault and battery.

#2 - There is an EXTREMELY small chance that your local authorities would just shrug off this situation. If they really did just shrug it off, then the mayor of the town should discharge the policemen who chose to shrug off the situation.

#3 - I'm going to assume that H is older than eighteen. If this is the case, it's very likely that her dating you counts as statutory rape. I can't be certain, because I'm not a law officer. Perhaps it only counts as statutory rape if you two have sexual relations. I dunno. But, I'm sure the police would look into the matter regardless.

#4 - H was beaten, raped, and her house was broken into. Those are three laws that Cory broke in one instance. I'm sure there're more specific ones that I don't know about. Here is a table of legal punishments for different types of rape.

#5 - What do you mean, 'paranoid about the feds'? What does that have to do with anything? And why would you be paranoid about the feds in this situation?

Forgive my cynicism, but I call things as I see them.
If I was your place, even tho I'm 14.. I'd f*cking murder him before he touches her.
you say you have been together for 2 months.. why is it that you are only bothered for this last two weeks rather than be bothered for the first two weeks?..
Elektrisk, as i said, I dont care whats said, i jsut wanted to get it off my chest, but to clarify points

H is 17, I am 15, Statutory rape only counts with Sexual Relations

Cory Sells drugs to most of the cops in his town so far as I know, so i really dont think theyre gonna take him in. I was in His Town in case I forgot to mention it

I dont know why, But H hasnt decided to call any of it in. Im Leary of this relationship due to many different factors, but thats the biggest one, I dont know why she wouldnt do anything about it

Paranoid about the feds: meaning we have camera's set up at our doors and inside the house to record anything that happens

Cynicism is forgiven, for I am slightly cynical myself...

Yeah, we've been together for 2 months, but its really really really just starting to piss me off within the past 2 weeks. I am seriously thinking about just going out and hurting him. hoping all points are cleared. Im not trying to get sympathy as i said, but i dont want to be branded as a liar or anything at the same time
Unfortunately, not all points are cleared, because you said in your first post that he was 21.
He is on about "H" who is 17, not the 21 year old. Smile
Yes, please censor, i thought i had that covered, guess not
(10-22-2009, 01:57 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]He is on about "H" who is 17, not the 21 year old. Smile

Okay, now I see.
Still, I find it hard to believe that the police/sheriff wouldn't do anything about a 21 year old beating/raping a 17 year old girl and pulverizing a 15 year old male.
Yeah, I totally agree with you Elektrisk. It's hard to believe but we don't know what's true and what is not.
Pages: 1 2