Support Forums

Full Version: My RuneScape account is worth..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DpeBL.png]

That's my RuneScape, and I don't play, so I was planning on selling it. It also has 20M in gold and a few more in items.
Pretty good account. It would be better with at least one 99.

I'd say $50-$100, possibly more.
(06-23-2011, 08:48 AM)sockatobi Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty good account. It would be better with at least one 99.

I'd say $50-$100, possibly more.

I was going to get all the combat stats to 99, then it got hacked. I'm working on recovering it now.
it's a pretty good money making method if you buy a combat bot and get all your combat skill level 99 and sell the account Smile
(06-23-2011, 08:51 AM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]it's a pretty good money making method if you buy a combat bot and get all your combat skill level 99 and sell the account Smile

Yeah, I used PowerBot to do this. It's exactly what I did, lol. A good money making method is to have a secondary account and get the woodcutting high and cut mage logs as much as possible. That's how I got the 20M.
(06-23-2011, 08:49 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to get all the combat stats to 99, then it got hacked. I'm working on recovering it now.

Getting all of the combat stats to 99 would increase the price dramatically.

Are you including Summoning? If not, probably like $130 at least. With Summoning, not sure.
(06-23-2011, 08:53 AM)sockatobi Wrote: [ -> ]Getting all of the combat stats to 99 would increase the price dramatically.

Are you including Summoning? If not, probably like $130 at least. With Summoning, not sure.

I did start working on summoning, and if I was to work on it, then I would get all the other stats to 99 first.
(06-23-2011, 08:59 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: [ -> ]I did start working on summoning, and if I was to work on it, then I would get all the other stats to 99 first.

I would assume that summoning would increase the value a lot, but don't trust me on it Tongue
Ok. I'm estimating here.

If you got all of you combats to 99 it'd be about 200, I think.

I would advise just botting to 99 wc, fm, cooking, fletching, and fishing.

It would be worth quite a lot more, then. Those are just my tips.
(06-23-2011, 09:28 AM)sockatobi Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume that summoning would increase the value a lot, but don't trust me on it Tongue
Ok. I'm estimating here.

If you got all of you combats to 99 it'd be about 200, I think.

I would advise just botting to 99 wc, fm, cooking, fletching, and fishing.

It would be worth quite a lot more, then. Those are just my tips.

Thanks, I'll try that! Do you know any trusted places to sell RuneScape accounts?
(06-23-2011, 09:50 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'll try that! Do you know any trusted places to sell RuneScape accounts?

If you get well known in a RSPS community, you can sell it there. Back when I used to play, that's where I sold mine.

Try Powerbot, maybe. Not very sure, anymore. I stopped playing a while ago.
Pages: 1 2