Support Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Halo Reach: How To Get Blue Flaming Helmet Free + Nameplate! [Tutorial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Requirements.

- Ipad, Iphone or Ipod Touch.
- An account on Apple's App Store.
- Linked profile to bungie.net.

What to do first.

1. Go to app store, search for "Bungie Mobile" ( Free App)
2. Download it.
3. Start the app and sign into your bungie profile.
4. Press the "Love Bunie" - tab that has a heart as a logo and press "Bue Flames" and switch it to "on". ( Do the same for the nameplate. )

Now your done.

How to activate helmet.

1. Restart Halo: Reach on Xbox.
2. Press Start - Armory - Armor Effects - and enable the "blue flaming helmet".
3. Enjoy!

How to activate nameplate.

1. Sign into bungie.net.
2. In the menu, go to: [Profile] - My profile.
3. You see 3 blue tabs(Profile, Edit Profile, Game Settings). Press the "Game Settings tab".
4. Now under the tabs you see a little menu saying "Nameplates, Bungiecards, Reach API Key". Press "Nameplates".
5. Go to the "Bungie Nameplate" and click on "Change Nameplate".
6. Enjoy!
I got this for myself and a ton of friends like 2 weeks ago Big Grin
(06-22-2011, 10:15 PM)Skillify Wrote: [ -> ]I got this for myself and a ton of friends like 2 weeks ago Big Grin

Yeah I know it's pretty old but I didn't see it posted on here so I decided to post this for the people who didn't know.
(06-22-2011, 10:21 PM)Hacker Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know it's pretty old but I didn't see it posted on here so I decided to post this for the people who didn't know.
Yea I figured. Nice tutorial.
Good tut, which i still had halo Sad
Mhh, I didn't know that you could do this. I have an Ipod but I don't have wi-fi so I cant. Lol
I will probably be setting up a wireless modem soon though.
may do this if i ever get reach, is it on GOD yet because i still have like 10k msp from that exploit
If I ever decide to play Reach again this will come in handy haha, thanks!
I didn't know this, haha. I'm going to do it. Thanks for the tutorial!
No problem guys. Glad to help out.
Pages: 1 2 3