Support Forums

Full Version: What's your gamertag?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mine is Darrk3n Jr..

I play a good bit of the time, mostly black ops.
I went semi-pro in MW2, and i went semi-pro in COD4.

Share your gamertag and your best games that you like to play.
So basically you're a newage cod fanboy. haha
I guess mine's WiFiPunk.
I play a lot of arcade games, games like portal 2 and fable 2/3 (until I beat them to the point it's pointless)
I play CoD4 and MW2. Used to be addicted to CoD2.
ah, dang. I wasn't around when CoD2 came out. I caught a good chunk of CoD4 when I started gaming.
My Gamertag is xReC BlackX, but it got banned so I made a new account. GT: xReC WhiteX
My gamertag is Xx GET A JOB xX. Feel free to add me up just tell me where your from (:
My gamertag is AHP VeNoMz, you should get Need For Speed Shift 2 and come play with me. Smile
Gamertag: However
Games I play: I trickshot in MW2 and sometimes play COD4.
My gamertag is reloaded
Mine is Mayhem I guess. I say I guess because its always with something.
I play COD mostly. Am pretty good at it. I played MW2 but now the CD broke like 2 days ago. Right now I'm playing Black Ops and am waiting for MW3 to come out.
P.S. Anyone up for zombies or just plain fun on Black Ops(PS3)? My PSN is PWNxMayhem
(06-22-2011, 04:01 AM)VeNoMz Wrote: [ -> ]My gamertag is AHP VeNoMz, you should get Need For Speed Shift 2 and come play with me. Smile

I thought i had this game, but when i looked it was Need for Speed Pro Street. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4