Support Forums

Full Version: finally up again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea supportforums is up again happy moment of the day Smile

Thanks for doing it so fast Omni
Yeah got back pretty fast after he got online.
Few hours or so that I noticed. But it happened in the early hours for me. It wasn't just SF it was most of the Witza network. Really stupid taking down a community dedicated to free support. Goes against the message they were trying to promote. Hypocrites.
If you are interested, Omni stated that it was due to an old forum running an old version of myBB on his Witza network, not an exploit in the current version of myBB.
Yep all back up now witch seems good glad he got em all back up so fast.
Yes. Im happy. Ive become addicted to this website already! Hopefully nothing like that happens again.
(06-20-2011, 04:15 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Few hours or so that I noticed. But it happened in the early hours for me. It wasn't just SF it was most of the Witza network. Really stupid taking down a community dedicated to free support. Goes against the message they were trying to promote. Hypocrites.

There message had nothing to do with what they did, and did not go against it. That being said they told me personally they just wanted to set Omni back a day or 2 and their job would have been done, which is quite immature.
back pretty fast after he got online