Support Forums

Full Version: Download ANY SONG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Saver2 by zigzag Joe

[Image: 1bcc1118c947bc9160bf954614735fe5.png]
I have used this program for quite a while now and I find it to be one of the finest pieces of software that I have ever used.
Saver 2 lets you download music from the internet by filtering content through a proxy and then download the content.
You can download from all the biggest music sites
  • Grooveshark
  • LastFM
  • Pandora
  • Youtube
If this is not enough it can also take information about the song that you are downloading and then automatically fill in the song information for you so that you have all the album info filled in in your library.
If this is still not enough saver2 will also use that tagging information to search amazon for the album art and it will automatically download the album art from either google images or from amazon.
Give it it a try, it is a really great program. If you already have it I am sure you know how great it is.

Screenshots
I'd rather just download entire albums on thepiratebay :]
(06-21-2011, 12:31 PM)Atlasesque Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going through all this trouble, why not just take it a step further and download the warez?

You can get entire albums, very easily. I have never understood why people go through the trouble of setting up a flawless system for something like Youtube, when you can get your network speed on something like Rapidshare with an album.

(06-21-2011, 12:53 PM)Shepherd Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather just download entire albums on thepiratebay :]

The reason that I do this is because I like to just let lastfm recommend songs for me and then instead of having to look them up after I listen to them I can just have saver2 download them for me while I listen to them. It is very practical. And some of the songs I can only find on these kind sites because no one bothers to upload songs for obscure artists that only a handful of people like.
www.zamzar.com
ALOT easier and faster
I used this thing called Groovedown. Downloads any song from Grooveshark. Google it.
(06-23-2011, 04:09 AM)Skillify Wrote: [ -> ]I used this thing called Groovedown. Downloads any song from Grooveshark. Google it.

D:

That's helpful. I'm going to use this.

@OP

Thanks for the share. I may use that for LastFM or Pandora.
(06-23-2011, 07:45 AM)sockatobi Wrote: [ -> ]D:

That's helpful. I'm going to use this.

@OP

Thanks for the share. I may use that for LastFM or Pandora.
here's the link:
http://groovedown.me/
(06-23-2011, 04:08 AM)Mastermrz Wrote: [ -> ]www.zamzar.com
ALOT easier and faster

Email attachments? Confused What could be easier and faster than only having to listen to the song you want?
Actually i like beemp3, it's got every english song.

Though theres still loads of japanese ones those probably don't
Pages: 1 2 3 4