Support Forums

Full Version: Selling YouTube Accounts (All Verify)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$20 for 140, All the account are VERIFY!, and 60% have Profile pictures. The Buyer will Team view me and I will show you that all 140 accounts work, I use my BOT ( Fastest BOT on the net) that can do 100 accounts in 40 seconds. So, I will sub you account 140 to test etc. Anyway if your interested add me on MSN ''SeaNannners@hotmail.co.uk''

Only accept Paypal! =)
Still a bad idea to start selling with 2 post's but good luck Tongue
Good luck with sales. Only 2 posts.. It is gonna probably be tough getting sales, and you might have to go first, but good luck.
(06-18-2011, 11:50 AM)Most Dope Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with sales. Only 2 posts.. It is gonna probably be tough getting sales, and you might have to go first, but good luck.
Sure is lol, but what can I do really? lol
Why not just keep them and make money off of subs?
(06-19-2011, 07:48 AM)notLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just keep them and make money off of subs?
I quit doing youtube Subs Service.
Goodluck with sales, I might be intrested once you get some vouches
(06-19-2011, 11:36 AM)-Colin-™ Wrote: [ -> ]Goodluck with sales, I might be intrested once you get some vouches
Thanks, still selling guys! ;0
Like Colin said, I'll be interested when you get some vouches.
good luck on your sales bro. hope you get some good price for that. but its cool if got some vouches.
Pages: 1 2