Support Forums

Full Version: Justforums.co.cc ---> WIN MONEY!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Firstly I would like to say a BIG BIG thing thank you to 2 people her on SF, first one would be Sam. I would like to thank you for introducing me to MyBB, if you didn't I wouldn't of had the site up nor even any thoughts. So a big thank you. Secondly I would like to thank FireTech for introducing me to co.cc and also creating the whole outside of the site, the site would not be there if you didn't come along.

Ok so now what I would like to do is tell you what my site is, as you know its a forums site and will be used for anything. It's only just opened up and I would like to get traffic into the site, so what I have done is made the following;

First to reach 300 post = $10
Every 6 months you are staff = $10
Staff of the month = $20 (Yet to start)
GFX, Editing, and other battles started by me = $30
User of the year = $100

So I hope to see many people joining JF please make sure you tell your friend, also keep active there will be more forums being added and updates to the website will be announced in the announcement section.

Thanks,
Curtiie

http://justforums.co.cc
Im not too sure if this is allowed, but ill just assume it is for right now.

Your site is alright, i might join. Probably not anytime soon, i am real busy and SF is like the only site i go on now. Also, buying posts and members will not get you anywhere, trust me. Just try to get them legitly, there are always members willing to be active.
I really think you need a good domain. People are going to be more reluctant to register with your current domain.
Nice design but instead of paying members for being staff (which you don't need with such a small forum) you should buy a .com or . net and pay people to post some content. Then you people will have a reason to join your forum. Nobody wants to join an empty forum. The hardest part is getting it off the ground and most forums are unsuccessful without initial content and/or a high budget (and from what I can tell your budget is low, which is ok it just makes things harder)

If you get skype, I can help you.
I will be getting that domain soon, but i want to try get at least 10 or so before i do.
I agree with fragma. If you have so much money to give to people, why not buy at least a .info, or a .net?
I will when i see that there will be people on the site..
(06-19-2011, 02:23 AM)Anon Wrote: [ -> ]I will when i see that there will be people on the site..

Well okay then, also add a donation bar for new domain Smile