Support Forums

Full Version: [License Transfer] F3aR™'s Gamertag's Shop![DLC,Addons,Themes, Games]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys and welcome to my new GT shop. All these accounts have Xbox live Gold unless specified otherwise. I have pics of what game addons, themes and what not that's on the accounts as well. This is perfect to transfer over to your account.

|Accounts with XBL Gold|
|One Word Accounts|
senadd0708
StoneRock95
jjp28bit1000
ScummBagg3
MegaGnat
Capt Fatality
redwingz1996
kittysh4nk Rzemky ($5 bid from Darent) VeNOMsZ PimpDaddyLove69
CrushedSteak1 AssertingCrayon
felkfor
Gastaldo5 TrueGamer524 thomasdanger YoungSKILLZ12 adyingbreed18

|Two Word Accounts|
Youngx R3CKLE55 (Sold for $12 to Darent!) Gansta Seal ($4 bid from Ninetales)
|Free/Silver Accounts|
|One Word Accounts|
||Rainy||

Every GT has no set price so offer away!

Want more info on an account? Pm me!

ToS:
Code:
*No refunds of any kind
*No chargebacks(If you do, scam report will be opened)
*You can not dispute for any reason! No tag will be taken bake, if someone hacks it... Not my fault
*I'm not responsible if the account gets hacked, stolen or recovered.

|Payments|
Paypal as Gift only!

Good luck on sales bro, your ToS might affect business though. You should be a little more "flexible" with them, like... add an option to where if a tag is jacked from the buyer within a week he gets his money back. Stuff like that.. Just trying to help. Again. good luck with your sales here at SF
good luck with this i didnt see any one of those with MW2 the whole game so u couldnt bid.

but goodluck none the less
Only 1 GT has a full game which is GoW 1 and 2. I'll try to switch up my ToS to make it more flexible for a customer. Thanks.
(06-18-2011, 05:29 PM)F3aR™ Wrote: [ -> ]Only 1 GT has a full game which is GoW 1 and 2. I'll try to switch up my ToS to make it more flexible for a customer. Thanks.

oh ok well i just asked an old friend and he seems to have one. but like i said goodluck
You only got do 1 license transfer per year.