Support Forums

Full Version: Television or Music? You have to choose !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bit of fun mixed with curiosity. A crazy man takes over the world and holds humanity hostage with a nuclear weapon that could destroy us all.

He makes his own rules and decides to get rid of either television or music. One will be legal and the other if used will result in execution.

He lets every human in the world aged 18 and over vote and the winner will be announced with immediate effect.

What would your vote be for and what do you think would win overall?

The internet would still be legal but you can only use either music or television while using it, example either itunes or youtube.

Yeah I have a crazy imagination but just suppose...
I would certainly choose music...because the music is relaxing me...something that TV doesn't do...
I know I should be saying music but I am going to totally sell out. TV just brings me so much entertainment. I love watching baseball games and sports in general and I really do not know what I would do with watching it.
If I have to chose I would go for music.
Music... TV can not bring as much entertainment anymore, and music can still keep people going. TV gets boring after a while ya' know?
(06-17-2011, 03:49 PM)CrzYMikE Wrote: [ -> ]Music... TV can not bring as much entertainment anymore, and music can still keep people going. TV gets boring after a while ya' know?

Definitely, I'd never ever consider suicide no matter how bad my life got... but if music was taken away from me, I'd seriously consider it xD
I would choice music. Because if TV was taken away I'm sure I wouldn't have trouble finding everything that is on TV on the internet. It wouldn't make much of a difference.
I Think Music is the winnerThumbsup
I would pick music because it's more inspirational than TV is and I believe you can learn more from music than you can from TV.
I would pick music because there's never anything good showing on TV -___-
Pages: 1 2