Support Forums

Full Version: C4D Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a little something I've been working on today. I tried to create a scene which had realistic lighting and reflections, without actually using any lights, or GI. The whole scene is lit through Luminance textures, and the shadows were created with AO. I plan to render out an animated version of this sometime in the next few days. I also think some of the wall textures could do with being tweaked a bit, so I'll do that for the animation. What you guys think?

(Warning: Large image)
http://host.talkgfx.net/images/balls0001.png

Bumppp, anybody got any comments?
Wow dude this is legit.
I am jealous i wish i knew how to use PS this well.

10/10 and it is still work in progress good work keep up ur amazing graphic skills
Dude, this is really cool lookin'..
I can't wait to see what else you do to it!
(06-16-2011, 01:54 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: [ -> ]Wow dude this is legit.
I am jealous i wish i knew how to use PS this well.

10/10 and it is still work in progress good work keep up ur amazing graphic skills

Thanks, although it was done in Cinema 4D, not PS. Smile

C4D is always good, but there is only so much you can do with one program Smile
(06-16-2011, 02:03 PM)codevade Wrote: [ -> ]C4D is always good, but there is only so much you can do with one program Smile

That's true, though you can do an extraordinary amount of things with Cinema.
That is very nice. The rendering probably took hours on end.
(06-16-2011, 02:14 PM)Blood Wrote: [ -> ]That is very nice. The rendering probably took hours on end.

It took about 5 minutes. When you don't use lighting or GI, it seriously reduces rendering time, which is part of why I took up this challenge. I also optimized my render settings and kept track of my poly usage.
(06-16-2011, 02:23 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It took about 5 minutes. When you don't use lighting or GI, it seriously reduces rendering time, which is part of why I took up this challenge. I also optimized my render settings and kept track of my poly usage.

Seriously? That's crazy fast.
Pages: 1 2