Support Forums

Full Version: Black Ops map pack 3 details leaked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A blurry image of what appears to be GameStop promotional material has surfaced on the Internet.

Judging by what can be discerned from the leaked poster (pictured), Activision is readying a third map pack for Black Ops supposedly called Retaliation. Following the formula laid out by the previous two add-on offerings, First Strike and Escalation, Retaliation is reportedly going to add four new multiplayer maps and one zombie level to the shooter.

The Retaliation pack will apparently arrive on June 28. No mention was made as to a price for the content, but it is likely gamers will be asked to pay $15 for the add-on similar to the past map packs.

The multiplayer maps included in the Retaliation pack, according to the poster, are Hangar 18, Silo, Drive-In, and Hazard. The zombie map is shown in the image, but it is too blurry to extract any further specifics about it. But online theorists have claimed it will be a jungle map, continuing the zombies story with the return of Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen.

If the Retaliation content is real and is released on June 28, it will do so just two weeks before the start date of the beta for Call of Duty: Elite, Activision's new online service.

Spoilers
my friend was talking about this for ever today
It's real...

www.callofduty.com
(06-18-2011, 03:50 PM)Grumpy Wrote: [ -> ]It's real...

www.callofduty.com

We know its real but in my opinion black ops just does not Fill up my call of duty needs
Can't wait, i might actually buy this map pack. I want the zombies map to be decent though. I doubt it will be, but my hopes are up.
Same here. Though something seems cool about "Shangri-La". Smile
(06-18-2011, 04:04 PM)Ted Bundy Wrote: [ -> ]We know its real but in my opinion black ops just does not Fill up my call of duty needs
Perhaps you'll be more satisfied by MW3. I know I will be.
I miight not buy the map pack, waiting for mw3
I'm going to buy this when i comes out, thanks for the details. Smile
Looks really good, probably going to buy it.

Thanks for the share.