Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Console?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What is your favorite console? And Why? Be Specific!

Random Options

-Xbox
-Xbox 360
-PS2
-PS3
-Gamecube
-Nintendo 64

- My favorite console is Xbox 360. Why ? Well because i like the controller alot, all my friends play it, and it seems like a more competative environment, which i love. I have owned a PS3, and it broke very quickly. Xbox 360 is my favorite, along with the Gamecube. But thats old.

whats your favorite?
Favorite console is no console Tongue

I use PC why? because i feel consoles limit gameplay and u can do much more on a PC such as make ur own maps + get skins etc.

If i was to play a console i would use xbox 360 why? because its more stable then any other system imop and because i know more people on the xbox network rather then playstation.
my favourite console is the Nintendo 64, lol jk mine has got to be xbox 360.
I have 2 favorites, xD!
Xbox 360 & PS3
They each have different stuff I like about them
My all time fav was the Nintendo 64 I still play it now bang out some GoldenEye every now and again
My favorite system would have to be xbox 360 just because of all the fun hours of playing with my friends. But I think they are cheaply made compared to the original xbox. My 360 has red ringed 2 times and is just such a hassel.

Second favorite and could easily be my favorite is the n64. What a classic system that paved the way for better graphics. So many good times playing with my friends and all the memerable games (super smash brothers, mario cart, mario party, diddy kong racing)
My favorite console is the Xbox 360, i have had my one for 4 years. Smile
I have no favorite console because I feel that consoles limit the power of the players...

PC all the way!
I think I'll always have a soft spot for the PS2. It was the first console I really got into playing.
I will forever love the super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 conkers bad fur day 1 of the greatest games IMHO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7