Support Forums

Full Version: 27 hours awake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been awake for 27 hours now becasue I had examen this morning and i could not sleep all the night and now im still awake Big Grin

Might go to bed now cya all tomorrow

~FireTech
(06-14-2011, 01:53 PM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]I have been awake for 27 hours now becasue I had examen this morning and i could not sleep all the night and now im still awake Big Grin

Might go to bed now cya all tomorrow

~FireTech

lol ive gone longer Smile

GN tho sleep is good for the body
Quite often I do 36 hours awake.
Lol I could not sleep so I have my computer and I just watch a move and try to sleep again after Tongue
I've been awake for about 50 hours before.
I can't even hit more than a day of being awake, apparently the longest record was 11 days.
I cant believe how long some of you have stayed awake. My eyes literally will shut if I'm tired lol. I have pulled lots of all nighters but literally once the clock hits like hour 25-26 my eyes just shut and my body shuts down. OP you should def go to bed though lol
Staying awake is easier if you do not count the hours you are awake. Try taking caffeine and other drugs to help keep you awake. I have personally only gone for about 35 hours. Smile
lolz are you guys on meth?