Support Forums

Full Version: Getting new users on my forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I am currently doing up my forums which will be finished by either tonight or the morning, but I just wanna know if anyone had any good tips on how to get active users to your forums.

Please share all your ideas as they will help.

Thanks Big Grin

~Anon

get few contents first in postloop.com then you can begin promoting it.
you need something to offer them and a reason they should join. I mean who the heck wants to join an inactive forum. You have to give people an incentive. If you could let us know your budget, I could give you better suggestions.
There are many different working methods to get traffic to your website, try to google it on look around HF for a tutorial/eBook. I know HF talk isnt allowed, but im just trying to help you, because i've seen stuff like that before.

Best of luck with your forum.
Make it interesting to them, don't be too strict
I currently have the same issue but keep promoting it try forumpromotion.net Or http://forumadvent.co.cc or even Google some Promotion forums to Advertise on
A method that I have know to somewhat work is by giving them something they want to see. They don't go to forums just to sit and see nothing that attracts them. You need to get them there by interesting them.
Bring in something new and unique to your new forums.
Well it's very simple and nothing actually that you need to buy or get a tip on all you basically need is a good looking forum with some awesome content and cool staff and good sections/sub forums and the rest will follow by itself Smile.

Good Luck!!
Make some nice looking banners and advertise on other forums like in signatures and such, that's probably it. Also try to learn so some SEO, Search Engine Optimization.
Pages: 1 2