Support Forums

Full Version: First Splinter Cell (stealth action redefined)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any play this game for Xbox back in the day? Sneaking around in the dark, scared of the lights must remain in the shadows snoopin around assassinating that one guy climbing on stuff as if you're on a playground? I miss this game, feeling a little nostalgic too Big Grin

I wanted to know if there's any good games out there that at least match up to Stealth Action Redefined or am I just the only one who thinks this game beats all other Splinter Cells. I've seen videos of the new ones and it just doesn't look the same :/
I loved this game, but I was play'n it on PS2, & I'm very interested in what others post that are the same...This game game kicked ass!
(06-12-2011, 11:07 AM)cOld fus1on Wrote: [ -> ]I loved this game, but I was play'n it on PS2, & I'm very interested in what others post that are the same...This game game kicked ass!

I've played the PS2 version at a friends house, maybe it was gamecube I forget but all I remember is that it was way different
Cool game to be honest.
(06-12-2011, 07:00 PM)Crawls Wrote: [ -> ]Cool game to be honest.

Sorry for the late reply,and yes it's a very cool game Big Grin
I played it once, and I got bored of it ;d