Support Forums

Full Version: Gaming Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I want to make a website that is make for online snipers of xbox 360, i have done this before off a free hosting and got sponsors out of it. But i had to go away and i closed it down cause there was only me as a admin, now i wanna make something like it again but i wanna use MyBB as the forums and have like a home page and other crap in it too. I know you can do this off a free hosting but can you please give me some free hosting ideas, one that will allow me to upload MyBB to the system.

After a couple of weeks i will then be buying my own domain and getting upgraded hosting that i pay for, but for now i just want to have it all free i know there is places that you can do it as i have been told. I just don't know where so if you know where can you please help me and i would like to know if you are able to help me set it all up too.

Thanks Curtiie.

Curtiie.boii@hotmail.com
You can request free services through Zies Web, we'll configure stuff for free for you. However free hosting is always bad. Use someone like 000?
(06-11-2011, 06:25 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You can request free services through Zies Web, we'll configure stuff for free for you. However free hosting is always bad. Use someone like 000?

Sam you are like one of the most active member to respond to my post lol, you are always the first haha but you know what i mean. Can i add you on msn so its easier to contact you please?
(06-11-2011, 06:25 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You can request free services through Zies Web, we'll configure stuff for free for you. However free hosting is always bad. Use someone like 000?

You guys do it for free? Nice!
Yes we do it free, just sign up and request. 100% free no posts needed.
000 will ban you for hosting myBB
(06-13-2011, 05:16 PM)USN Wrote: [ -> ]000 will ban you for hosting myBB

No they won't I used mybb many time on 000webhost.com and they never banned me Tongue

If you want I can help you setup Mybb forum on 000webhost.com with a co.cc domain if you want to see one of the forums i setup here is a link forum.shiggles.co.cc

i use the sniper in every game almost except BO so ill join if you make
000webhost sucks- If I were you, I'd just forget the idea. There are too many popular forums that WILL be better than yours. It won't be worth it as you won't gain any members.
What is wrong with trying though? I have had fun trying to get big communities.