Support Forums

Full Version: Zies Web - Forum Development & Design Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

That's right ladies and gentlemen Zies Web is now officially open and operational. Please take a moment to review the site it's features and the posts and tell me what you think on this thread.

[Image: aboutus.png]
Zies Web is a development and design community for forum software including:
  • MyBB
  • PhpBB
  • SMF

We provide discussion forums to allow members to talk about the different aspects of their forum software and to share and use resources written by the community.

We are constantly collecting user written tutorials and guides for all of our community to use. We provide free forum installation services and free support from experts in installation, configuration and design.

[Image: services.png]
We provide a range of free services on Zies Web including expert support in:
  • Forum Installation
  • Plugin/Modification Installation & Configuration
  • Theme/Template Installation & Configuration

Request free services today, or ask for expert support.

We also have a download center for custom modifications, forum software mirrors and themes.

[Image: cash.png]

Win cash prizes for posting right now! You've got nothing to loose!
Well done, I will be throwing out the plug-ins for you as soon as I get done on my job. You should also add something to the title to say what zieswebs is so more people will view the thread!
Sure. Thanks for the comment.
Very nice forum, you might be interested in my forum www.adminbb.org as we are in a similar "niche".
I'd happily affiliate with you.
http://forumadvent.co.cc are currently Accepting Afflicates Pm me if your interested
The site is looking great, good luck. Smile
Thanks, I'll add some more exciting sections a.s.a.p to get some more posts in.
I will really consider joining. Nice theme btw.
As soon as I finish coding my panel I will be really active there to help you all out and write some MyBB plugins ;)
Pages: 1 2