Support Forums

Full Version: Whats do you enjoy about gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well a Wise man i once knew, once said

You only do something if you like to do it, nothings making you do something, so why do you like doing what you do.

So my question is, Why do you game? What do you enjoy about gaming, because if you don't enjoy it your probably not doing it lol.

I enjoy video games for the plan and simple reason that i don't know, i enjoy about every aspect of it
I just love kicking ass. Tongue Seriously.
I play fighters a lot, and I appreciate the depth of the system, and the varying skills of the people I play against.
I grew up playing them and it is fun to beat people.
I enjoy mostly the fact that it is fun. I enjoy also that when you play video games, you are like in a relaxing moment.
Nothing... I just do it to pass the time when I have nothing better to do...
I game because i get really stoned and for me there is nothing better than a game of black ops while blazed out of my mind.
I also really only play games if I'm good at them, as for halo 2 I wasn't the best but I thought I was decent enough, after halo 3 came out it was about the same, then I started getting good, then really became good got some 50's, helped other people get their 50's and that was really the only thing that kept me going. Now that reach is out, I'm holding a 2.15 K/D in matchmaking, looking back on halo 3, now that is practically dead, I've really missed how much I truly loved that game, and how I still miss halo 2 and that I just didn't know what I had (til it's gone). Reach isn't that great of a game but again that K/D is pretty much the only thing that's making me want to play it.
I love how it's so fast paced, easy to handle, user friendly. Can't get that irl.
I love playing with friends and enjoy playing its relaxing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4