Support Forums

Full Version: Visual Basic .NET Video Tutorials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------
CYBERSCORPION
------------

Welcome!
Hello and welcome to my second topic about my Visual Basic .NET video tutorials. I have another topic about this but I am unable to edit it. If you have ever wanted to learn the real Visual Basic and not just copy and paste some source codes from this forum, then this is the thread for you. I take fundamental parts of the programming language and explain what it is, explain how to execute it and then give an easy example to help you understand. My video tutorials will not be too useful to any experienced programmers, but anybody who wants to learn Visual Basic .NET will surely benefit from these tutorials.

Why Videos?
I understand that people may want to just read a topic with an explanation, but I believe that something is explained better when you have it visually infront of you. Instead of one picture, I record myself doing exactly what you should be doing in order to help you understand it better. When I started Visual Basic .NET, I couldn't find any really useful videos on Youtube or any real channel that released regular videos. After a lot of experience in the language, I have decided to create my own. I hope that you will subscribe to my channel and my videos become more popular so that I have more of an incentive to create them.

Glossary
Feel free to take a look at any of my videos. There are currently 40 videos, but I have over 100 planned and will keep releasing more and more.

#1. Introduction
#2. Hello World
#3. Variables
#4. If Statements
#5. Math Functions
#6. Form Properties
#7. The Progress Bar
#8. The Listbox
#9. The Radio Button + The CheckBox
#10. The Toolstrip
#11. Linking Forms
#12. Log In Form
#13. Text To Speech
#14. Splash Screen
#15. For Loop
#16. Do While
#17. Do Until
#18. Subs
#19. Functions
#20. Advanced MessageBox
#21. Conditional Operators
#22. Logical Operators
#23. Timers
#24. Sending An Email
#25. Emailing Application
#26. FTP Upload
#27. FTP Application
#28. ByVal and ByRef
#29. Comments
#30. Download and Run File
#31. Web Browser
#32. Application Settings
#33. Using Settings
#34. Auto Typer
#35. Arrays
#36. Splitting Strings
#37. Computer Information
#38. Try Catch
#39. Web Page Source Code
#40. Application Updater
#41. Website Login
#42. Reading Text Files
#43. Saving Text Files
#44. OpenFileDialog
#45. SaveFileDialog
#46. Special Folders
#47. Get Elements By Tag Name
#48. Get All HTML Elements
#49. Click Button Without ID
#50. Write To Online Text File
#51. HttpWebRequest POST Method
#52. HttpWebRequest CookieContainer
#53. MultiThreading
#54. RegEx
#55. Modules

I will be releasing many more videos so please create a Youtube account if you haven't already got one and subscribe to my channel. Every time I release a video, it will appear on your Youtube page and email you.

Yeye

------------
CYBERSCORPION
------------
Many people are basically ripping his videos. The youtuber who made these tutorials is: www.youtube.com/user/TeachMeComputer

Anyways, i like this thread. Very helpful for beginners, easy to navigate to videos. Good job With this. I use to watch his videos when i was first learning. I still sometimes come back to them when i need help.
Thank u so much for this..
i know nothing about coding i just know the programs

hopefully these will help me i plan on using VB .NET
Thanks man. helped me out a little
Thanks for all the tutorials, I'm sure this will help a lot of members out.
I've looked at some of these before, n he's really good. I've learned afew things watching these, n new members prolly will too!