Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT]Graphic Raindrops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Note : This Is not my Created Taturial
This is a tutorial about how to make rain drops in photoshop. This is a very easy tutorial made of 7 steps.

1. Open any image that you want to add rain drops too. In order to make this look more realisitc, I'm going to use the following image of a green leaf.

[Image: green-leaf-veins.jpg]

2. Create a new layer named Drop1 and select the Elliptical Marquee Tool and make a selection which looks like a drop on the leaf.

[Image: raindrops2.jpg]

3. Next set press D on your keyboard to set the foreground color to black and the background color to white, or you can do this manually. After reseting these colors, select the Gradient Tool from the Tools Palette. In the tool options bar at the top of the screen, make sure that the first button, linear gradient is selected and that the foreground to background gradient is selected.
[Image: raindrops3a.jpg]

Now that the proper Gradient Tool settings have been selected, drag the mouse from the left side of the selected oval to the right.
[Image: raindrops3b.jpg]

4. With the Drop 1 layer selected, change this layer's blend mode to Overlay in the Layers Palette.
[Image: raindrops4.jpg]

5. Next right-click on the Drop 1 layer and select Blending Options. Apply the following Drop Shadow settings: Opacity 50, Angle 158, Distance 7, Spread 0, and Size 5.
[Image: raindrops5.jpg]

6. Apply the following Inner Shadow settings: Opacity 75, Angle 158, Distance 5, Spread 0, and Size 5.
[Image: raindrops6.gif]

7. For the Glow Effect, create a new layer named Glow and set the foreground color to white. Then select the Brush Tool and make a small dot in the drop. For making the curved drops select the Drop 1 layer then go to Filter > Liquify and make appropriate shape and click OK. Here is the final effect:
[Image: raindropsfinal.jpg]

Enjoy Yeye
That's called ripping if you don't give proper credit.
You didn't make this so please give full credit to the source you got it from.
I Have Placed A Note Above Big Grin
Book Marked.

thanks for the share
(06-10-2011, 07:37 AM)xMan Wrote: [ -> ]Book Marked.

thanks for the share

You are welcome Thumbsup
(06-10-2011, 07:30 AM)CyberScorpion Wrote: [ -> ]I Have Placed A Note Above Big Grin

It's tutorial. Thumbsup
Plenty of videos for this sort of thing on YT. A share's a share tho, so thanks Smile
you should make a mega thread! with hundreds of tutorials!!
I Will Try To Make Anywayz Nice idea !
Wow, all though I can understand this is not your tut, this was a nice share. Thanks man.
Pages: 1 2