Support Forums

Full Version: Who here plays MineCraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just wondering who on Support Forums plays MineCraft?

If there is a few people I will post a nice HQ tut I made on a minecraft structure planner with a 3D option.

Its a very useful program.
Excuse me some spelling errors you've got there.

1. It's a PC game, not a program, although you could argue it is.

Other then that, I used to play it, totally hate it now.
I still play it but I hate that it's java. Such a terrible language for a game and it's a real resource hog.
(06-09-2011, 02:20 PM)0xE9 Wrote: [ -> ]I still play it but I hate that it's java. Such a terrible language for a game and it's a real resource hog.

Java is a very overused game language, it's a bit like PHP, that's overused for website development. Smile
It's chomps your RAM but it's a fun game to play. Gets boring after a while though.
never played minecraft but i always heard it was a good game. Kids on hf are always making jokes about it.
(06-09-2011, 02:25 PM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]Java is a very overused game language, it's a bit like PHP, that's overused for website development. Smile
Well idk, PHP is good at what it does and there's not really anything better than it. Java on the other hand is like in the middle of the table with lots of better languages above it.
(06-09-2011, 02:15 PM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me some spelling errors you've got there.

1. It's a PC game, not a program, although you could argue it is.

Other then that, I used to play it, totally hate it now.

I was talking about a program I have that lets you design a building and then makes it 3D. Then you can build it on MineCraft. I never called Minecraft a program ^_^

My 13 year old brothers play minecraft. :p
I play it occasionally when i'm really bored.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6