Support Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyBB MyCode - Thread Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, this is my first MyCode that I've made myself from nothing and It brings me great pleasure to release it here, now you've seen a moderator warning but I've never seen a closed thread one. Now hey I'm not the best MyCode maker but it's quite a nice idea from my point of view.

Preview: http://pspcheats.us/showthread.php?tid=16&pid=19#pid19

Title:
Topic Closed

Short Description:
This is a MyCode to act like a warning when you close threads.

Regular Expression:
\[close\](.*?)\[/close\]
Replacement:
Code:
<style> .code{font-family: Lucida Console; color: #00FFFF; background-color: #E42217; padding: 2px; width:70%; margin: 0px auto 0px auto; /*overflow: auto; height: 200px;*/} </style> <table width="55%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"> <tr> <td><span class="smallfont"><strong><font color="#00FFFF"></font></span></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="code"><centre></centre><font color="#00FFFF">Sorry this topic has been closed, the topic could of been closed for a various of reasons, please consult a member of the team if you think this is a mistake.</font></td> <tr> </table>

Enabled:
Yes

I hope this helps you.
Very nice, on my next MyBB forum it will be good!
I'm very glad you like it, if you've got some suggestions on what I should make next or at least try to make please Personal Message me or post below.
This will really come in handy. Just installed it on my forum.
Hmm, mind if I work on this a little? I don't like the CSS
Sure, I don't like it that much anyway, I'll be changing it around to make it more professional. Smile
This is actually quite cool. I'm going to try to add a reason to it. Thanks!
Just add $1 when needed for the reason and thanks!
wow will come in handy for tons of mybb users
I'm so glad you like it, Smile
Pages: 1 2