Support Forums

Full Version: CnC Droid (PS,C4D)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well lately I haven't had much time for fun. Everything has been, finals, make up school work, building my new desk, HJT training <3, so I decided to do something I wanted for once. So for the past 3 days I spent a little time doing something on this. I call it Droid. Please not that the model in the scene was made by me. Its very simple to make. But without further adieu;
[Image: DroidsBG2.jpg]

I think I have to add something to the one corner, but after that I think it will look nice.

Very nice i really like this one of the best I've seen, do you think you could make me a sig?
I quite like the simplicity of the character. The colours and reflections are good as well. Only thing I'd work on is the text. It doesn't really flow very well with the rest of the image.
This is very nice. Hope I get this good one day ^_^
So this is what you were making? Very nice RDCA.
(06-09-2011, 12:38 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: [ -> ]So this is what you were making? Very nice RDCA.
Yea, it was funny, when I showed everyone my crappy c4d model that was uncolored they laughed at me. But I had a plan to a point all along.

I like it, it's pretty cool :3
I love the character droids but the text doesn't blend. Either way it looks great.
(06-08-2011, 09:23 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Well lately I haven't had much time for fun. Everything has been, finals, make up school work, building my new desk, HJT training <3, so I decided to do something I wanted for once. So for the past 3 days I spent a little time doing something on this. I call it Droid. Please not that the model in the scene was made by me. Its very simple to make. But without further adieu;
[Image: DroidsBG2.jpg]

I think I have to add something to the one corner, but after that I think it will look nice.

This is actually really nice.
I would like to see more work from you like this.
Thanks for posting.

Positive
It look really nice. But there should be more splatter on other droids coming from the droid in "Droid".
Pages: 1 2