Support Forums

Full Version: I'm kind of scared...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This kid wants to fight me tommorow at two.

He's bigger and looks stronger then me, I'm not one that likes to fight, but I don't know what to do, he might kick my ass if I go outside anymore. Sad
Common school bully? You best bet is to inform a school official whom you trust to help you in this matter. Fighting a bully will give you nothing.

Either he will win, and proceed to torment you further, or you can show him you don't care and he takes a backward step.
If neither one of the cases happen, then you need to up the ante and take the matter to your parents. They will help you more than anyone else can.
Tell someone, and if he persists, do not swing first. If he hits you, well kick him in his scrotum. I know it sounds like your wimpy, but if he has to fight someone smaller then him then he deserves it. Then just get away after you do it. Do not confront him, try to avoid him, but if it does come down to it and there is no way out. Do as I said above.
I agree with RDC- wait. What!? XD

RDCA Wrote:well kick him in his scrotum

I agree with the avoiding confrontations part, but this wqould only succeed in further aggravating the bully.
It might be the last option available if he corners you.
He's not a school bully.

I appreciate the feedback. Smile
In that case, informing your parents is the best thing to do. They always know what to do best.
(06-08-2011, 08:21 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, informing your parents is the best thing to do. They always know what to do best.
I have already done that, my mother told me to deal with it myself, and that's why I am asking members from SF.

My advice would be to stall, unless you cant shake off the fight so it doesn't happen no matter what. Stalling and then working out can help.
If it comes down to you and him fighting - Just do it, even if you get your ass beat. Atleast you'd be man enough to show up. Let him know you don't want to fight him, and if you really want to - let him know he's gonna win. It kinda defuses the other person if you're not really putting up much confidence against them.

Try stalling, and avoiding, but don't make it obvious like you're being a pussy.
My advice is to go get some relative, or bigger friend to kick the crap out of him, & warn him to stay away.
Pages: 1 2