Support Forums

Full Version: My Dog Is Smart, But He Shits Everywhere!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so this is whatsup...

I have a golden retriever. He is smart, i know this becuase he is able to pick up on things quick. Rollover, play dead, etc. The only and I mean only problem i have with him is that he always takes shits inside the house? Any ideas would be appreciated!
(06-08-2011, 02:54 PM)Fraud Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so this is whatsup...

I have a golden retriever. He is smart, i know this becuase he is able to pick up on things quick. Rollover, play dead, etc. The only and I mean only problem i have with him is that he always takes shits inside the house? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Well, if he is a puppy it makes sense, they crap everywhere. If it's a grown dog, then I don't know, because it's a problem. I mean, your best bet is probably to go to a pet store and ask a professional.
(06-08-2011, 03:12 PM)Green Bay Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if he is a puppy it makes sense, they crap everywhere. If it's a grown dog, then I don't know, because it's a problem. I mean, your best bet is probably to go to a pet store and ask a professional.

Yes he is a grown dog -_-
(06-08-2011, 03:16 PM)Fraud Wrote: [ -> ]Yes he is a grown dog -_-
I heard that they make litter boxes for dogs. You might want to try that, or like I said, ask a professional.
Probably feed him less, and train him to crap outside.
lol, but he shits everywhere LMAO
I have taken the challenge to try and find an answer for you, I will try my best to use all available resources to help the situation. Thank you:

Is this situation still occurring? If so please answer the following:
How old is your dog?
Also, how many cups/per the day are you feeding?
How has he/she been eating the past couple of days?

Dr. Leffler
-DVM
LOL i have no idea on what to say to this...
i mean i guess google it or take him somewhere how old is he btw?

The title of this thread made me lol irl
What I suggest without knowing the fact's currently,
Look into purchasing http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/Pro...ments.aspx

This is a great product, this should help maintain your pets intestinal tract; keeping it balanced.
Your pet might not be meaning to do this, if this has been occurring for only a couple of days up to week or two.

In my true opinion,
I believe your best bet, would to have him or her seen by your local veterinarian for the most accurate answer.
yeah its hard to train any animals where to crap. even if you trained them, they're just forget about it.