Support Forums

Full Version: New Laptop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are the specs of the laptop that I wish to buy

Acer Aspire 5738ZG
Intel Core Duo T4200 (Dual Core)
4096MB of RAM (DDR3 <3)
500GB HDD
GeForce G 105M 512MB <--- Yay!
6 cells battery

(I am not going into details here Tongue)

Apart from that, nothing important. I think that these specs suits me perfectly, as I am no heavy gamer.

What do you guys think?
If you aren't a heavy gamer I also think the specs are more than suitable.
(10-21-2009, 09:58 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't a heavy gamer I also think the specs are more than suitable.
Thumbsup

But on other side.. if i am on his place that will be my choice too, because like great performance and quality if i have enough money to buy. If he buy something with lower specs maybe he regret later..
Thanks for the replies!

I quitted gaming a year ago, actually. It took so much time, and time is knowledge. So I decided to get into computers for REAL. And I did. And I am SO happy that I quitted. Smile
I have never been into gaming on the PC that much anyway so my PC's and Laptop are used solely for internet purposes.
What speed is the RAM?
The big question is the price imho.

Spec wise it's fine but if that's a $700 laptop it's too expensive.
What the hell? It's $1065, which sounds very expensive. Although it's 5900 NOK (Norwegian Value)

And it's not expensive at all, I think the price fit it Smile

EDIT: Holy c**p! Have the norwegian market gone crazy?!

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-Timeli...=1-2-fkmr0

This Timeline Model costs $499 at Amazon, while here in Norway it costs: $1263 Quite a difference, eh?

Perhaps I will order online...

Another EDIT: The value of NOK and USD is VERY different after some research. So it's cheap to buy it here in Norway Tongue
(10-21-2009, 11:12 AM)Byakuya Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I will order online...

Dont forget on tax and customs Big Grin
Byakuya, I would definitely order it online. You will save yourself near enough $800.
Pages: 1 2