Support Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] New tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about a tab for "HF support" that redirects to hackforums.net/contact.php or supportforums.net/hf/contact.php It would probably help get rid of some of the short sighted hackforum members who misread the domain as supportforumsforhackforums.net
I think the best solution is to just ignore all HF discussions. Simply reminding the person that HF discussions aren't welcome, and then reporting the thread.
Uhm no.. Just ignore that and report any threads that has to do with HF. Because making a special "HF support" tab will only encourage such threads.
I like the idea, but we don't get too much of these threads anyways, they will get closed and ignored, so, a bit useless.
I don't think it would be a good idea. I'd rather have this be separate from Hack Forums. It's my space away from it, actually. I don't want anything about Hack Forums here, that is what it's domain is for.
It's not a major issue here, it's not like it ruins the site or insults people.
Not going to happen. Sorry.
I'm against the idea probably this suggestion is useless because we are not here to talk about hf disscusions.I'm not going to deny that lots of people came from hf and majority of them get himself ban for spamming and lq posts.This idea will rather encourage them to do this crap.It's is my personal thinking.