Support Forums

Full Version: I can not get on HackForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Genocidal Hacker

I am going to be completely honest, I was banned from Hack Forums for low posting or something similar to that I can't remember. Well, I was supposed to be unbanned some time in the beginning of this month and I wanted to check. I have learned from my mistake.

So I have tried getting on it using google chrome and internet explorer along with using several proxies/vpns and have had no luck.

I get an error:

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.hackforums.net/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

I don't know what to do. It's probably not my temporary ban that is causing this, so what?

A friend told me it was up, so a DDoS is out of the question.

Thanks.

This isn't www.supportforums-for-hackforums.net

HF discussions aren't wanted here. Thread reported.
kids think everytime something goes down it is a ddos.

i can access hackforums fine it must just be temporary for a few minutes.

all i can say is try again later.

Genocidal Hacker

I saw a question extremely similar to this less then 10 minutes ago, and its still on the front page and was answered (Sadly, that didn't work for me)

So I hardly think that HF discussions arn't welcome. Because obviously, his post was not reported.
(06-07-2011, 11:48 AM)Genocidal Hacker Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a question extremely similar to this less then 10 minutes ago, and its still on the front page and was answered (Sadly, that didn't work for me)

So I hardly think that HF discussions arn't welcome. Because obviously, his post was not reported.

You have spent 12 Minutes, 26 Seconds on this forum.
I have spent 1 Month, 1 Week, 4 Days, 19 Hours, 16 Minutes on this forum.

I think I'd know just a little bit more than you, about what is and isn't accepted here.
The name "support forum" doesn't refer to "Support forum for hackforum" It's a general support forum. Go ask on ask.com why you got banned from bighecker forums.
We do not allow discussions on SF.