Support Forums

Full Version: How can I improve my game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a flash game long time ago, I want to know what you think of it? How can I improve it and make it better. It's a simple Kick it up game. http://uploads.ungrounded.net/552000/552...1307470239
make more objectives and expand your field of creation and make it bigger with much more to offer.
(06-07-2011, 11:48 AM)codevade Wrote: [ -> ]make more objectives and expand your field of creation and make it bigger with much more to offer.

What... Did you even play the game? It's a simple kick up game.
What is it? I don't get it. Highest score I've gotten is 1. Lawl
Does it have a high scores table?
Add a high score, and the ball can go a little outside of the border, try to make it more in line with the visual blue border. Also, if you hit the ball up and it hits the ceiling border, it doen't add to my score, and it seems like sometimes if the ball completely lands on the ground my score isn't reset. Lastly each time you click it, I would decrease the height by which the ball moves up.
(06-07-2011, 11:48 AM)codevade Wrote: [ -> ]make more objectives and expand your field of creation and make it bigger with much more to offer.

Nice try on being a post whore, I wonder why you were banned?