Support Forums

Full Version: Rate my old signs and avatars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They where made awhile ago. I'm getting back in to Photoshop again.

Please rate them out of 5

[Image: swollenmemebr.png]

[Image: Swollenmember.png]

[Image: ZumogSign2.png]

[Image: ZumogSign.png]
3 out of 5, I like the design of it especially the second one. Learn to make things transparent, also make the signatures look more sophisticated, they look too simple.
The first one 4.3/5

The other two 2.2/5

I'm very precise with my ratings Smile
(06-06-2011, 03:02 PM)Sykez Wrote: [ -> ]3 out of 5, I like the design of it especially the second one. Learn to make things transparent, also make the signatures look more sophisticated, they look too simple.

Thanks for the ratings. I know how to make the transparent. I just used Gyazo to quickly upload a photo.
(06-07-2011, 08:03 AM)Zumog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the ratings. I know how to make the transparent. I just used Gyazo to quickly upload a photo.

Ah, I see. Read some more tutorials here or GFXForums
I like them keep doing what your doing.
Quality is really bad on these, graphically these have a lot of errors and if you plan on continuing you've got a longgg ways to go. I'd recommend reading up more tutorials and practicing

Good luck in the future
Eh, these are not really good in my opinion.
Changed the images to ones that are transparent, I remembered my old photo bucket login.
They're honestly all like 4/10.
Low quality.
Pages: 1 2