Support Forums

Full Version: Simple [Render] Sig Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a video tutorial on how to make a simple render signature in Adobe Photoshop CS5, enjoy. Feel free to post your results here.

The outcome isn't really that good, as the signature being made is seem more as a beginner-type of style
This is most probably due to the fact that it's just a background with filters (I myself, don't ever use filters at all) with some text and a render stuck on it.
There are no depth factors whatsoever, and there are no special effects being used (such as C4D's and fractals) and the text is all pretty basic.
For the text you should always try to mix cursive fonts with either bold or shap ones.

BUT I guess it's a nice signature for a beginner.
(06-04-2011, 11:49 PM)Wormag Wrote: [ -> ]The outcome isn't really that good, as the signature being made is seem more as a beginner-type of style
This is most probably due to the fact that it's just a background with filters (I myself, don't ever use filters at all) with some text and a render stuck on it.
There are no depth factors whatsoever, and there are no special effects being used (such as C4D's and fractals) and the text is all pretty basic.
For the text you should always try to mix cursive fonts with either bold or shap ones.

BUT I guess it's a nice signature for a beginner.

I really don't ever us filters nor create tags similar to this. This is solely for beginners and to teach the basics functions of Photoshop.
This is a great tutorial for beginners, make a tutorial on using C4Ds and more advanced things, I need to learn skills such as that. I can only do basic signatures. Better yet, make a video of you making a tag so I could learn possibly, please?