Support Forums

Full Version: How to know if you're addicted to a game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've seen this around quite a lot of forums and I've not seen around Support Forums so I thought I'll done one, here it goes!

Here are the main points I think shows "IF YOU'RE ADDICTED TO A VIDEO GAME":

1. You go into school/work speaking about it.
2. You cry/get upset when you don't get the best hack, deal, money, mod, player, score in a game.
3. You're playing time is more then a week if the game is new.
4. You cannot stop playing it.
5. You don't have fun anymore, you play to be the best.

Now there's a lot more reasons on how to prove you're addicted, if you know more, POST BELOW!!!
6. You postpone your bathroom breaks till you almost pee your pants.
I don't really game anymore..and if I do its only an hour or so.
I gave up gaming on the xbox 360 for numerous reasons, mainly because I got console banned on it.

7. You don't play out with you're friends because you're trying to beat a level.
(06-04-2011, 12:28 PM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]I gave up gaming on the xbox 360 for numerous reasons, mainly because I got console banned on it.

7. You don't play out with you're friends because you're trying to beat a level.

Tsk.. Tsk... What did you do to get console banned?

8. You start to have dreams about the game.
When the game comes first. That's when you know your addicted.
(06-04-2011, 01:39 PM)Sykez Wrote: [ -> ]Tsk.. Tsk... What did you do to get console banned?

8. You start to have dreams about the game.

Apparently I had an account that was impersonation a staff member.

9. When you start doing bad at school, due to the video game.
There is a lot of things, depends on the game tbh. I just think, whenever it causes problems to your life. Stress, waste of time, etc.
10. When you neglect your own family, and isolate yourself in your room for hours on end, not stopping to even get up and eat.
People seriously take video games to far, take World of Warcraft for example, someone actually died from lack of nutrients because they didn't want to stop playing it.
You decline your friends invitation to hang out in order to keep playing all day long.