Support Forums

Full Version: E3 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are you guns looking forward to most in this years upcoming E3? It is right around the corner.

I am really looking forward to more details on MW3 as well as BF3, particularly multiplayer details.
I also hope Rockstar announces a new Red Dead game. RDR was one of my all time favorite games.

I have also heard rumors of the next Halo installment being announced.
E3 this year should be pretty good.
I am looking forward to:
  • Need for speed the run
  • F1 2011
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded
  • Prototype 2
  • Dead Island
(06-03-2011, 02:14 PM)Stiggie Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to:
  • Need for speed the run
  • F1 2011
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded
  • Prototype 2
  • Dead Island

I didn't realize they were announcing a new NFS, interesting.
(06-03-2011, 02:16 PM)Witness Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realize they were announcing a new NFS, interesting.

They are . And i can't wait for it!
BF3 the most. They are giving more videos and when the beta release will be at. As well as more GoW3 and Skyrim. Halo HD will be the bomb Smile
(06-03-2011, 02:49 PM)F3aR™ Wrote: [ -> ]BF3 the most. They are giving more videos and when the beta release will be at. As well as more GoW3 and Skyrim. Halo HD will be the bomb Smile

Ya I heard they were going to release beta info. You get beta access through MoH limited edition right? Hopefully there is some other ways to get access because I really do not want to spend 40 bucks for a beta code.
BF3, or MW3. I wonder if any new rockstar games are coming up.
(06-03-2011, 03:09 PM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]BF3, or MW3. I wonder if any new rockstar games are coming up.

I have heard many rumors about a new Red Dead, possibly called Red Dead Revolution, which will be a direct sequel of Red Dead Redemption.
Guess we will have to wait and see.
Pretty cool, I liked RedDead but it was a bit repetitive.
I'm not going to it but I plan on hearing about it on the forums. I hope there is more stuff about Mw3 as well.
Pages: 1 2 3